Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Name: Rob Grodman
- Location: Westport, Connecticut, United States
With over 20 years experience in Fairfield County real estate, Rob has seen both the market’s high and low points. His approach to his clients has remained the same. Survey the market daily to understand where it is trending, work with a limited number of seller and buyer clients to give them the best possible service, and establish a rapport of openness and honesty. On average, Rob’s listings sell at nearly 95% of asking price, testament to his outstanding pricing acumen and understanding of market conditions. He has served as the Chairman of the Technology Committee for the Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors and as its representative on the state level. Rob resides in Westport with his family.
- Greenfield Hill Beauty with Elevator
- Transitional New Construction with Sophisticated F...
- February is a hot month for entry level homes
- New Construction with With Great Water Views
- New To the Market: 7 Birch Hill Road, Weston
- 7 Riverfield Drive, Westport Classic Center hall ...
- Signs of an Early Spring Market
- Buyers should Pay attention to the New drop in Mor...
- The New York Connection
- Watch out for Ice Dams in Winter Weather condition...